Today in class we were going over the breakdown of the semester. Stuff like the lesson plan and what the class is going to be like. Then we ended class doing our own thing just chilling.
A time I knew something was over is when our best pitcher was hurt and we had to put our back up in. Our back up pitcher isn't terrible but you would know why he's the back up if you seen him. A time when I knew something begun is when the music came on at the skating rink. When the music come on everyone starts to get on the floor and skate until it's time to go.
Today in class we went over a paly that speaks on being a man. Well it was about a man but I now see it was talking about people in general. The message is taking care of your responsibilities.
A time that something was too big is when I was to skinny to be strapped in on the roller coaster. When I was younger I was on the smaller side so when I tried to ride the roller coaster with my cousins I almost flew out of the cart. Another time is when my cousin got me a jacket but he didn't know my size so so he guessed. Once I put it I felt like I was wearing a blanket.